If we cannot scale safely, we cannot scale. Now more than ever, in a time of profound political, economic, and social chaos, it is critical to invest in strategies that align our ambitions and actions with our highest values.
Welcome to Nonconformist Innovation Summit 2.0
Join Nonconformist Innovation Summit 2.0 to hear from distinguished experts, business leaders, investors and strategists as we explore privacy tech, ethical leadership, digital identity and nonconformist innovation.
What you’ll take away from attending:
- Understanding of how nonconformist innovation enables ethical business transformation
- Understanding of the broader political, economic and regulatory landscape that your business operates in, including the role of government, investors and all stakeholders
- Challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs as we rebuild our economy with stakeholder capitalism
- Explore how decentralized identity can be exploited to accelerate digital transformation while bringing more control and privacy to personal identity
- Identify ways for IT leaders to incorporate Privacy by Design and ethics into their operations and data protection strategies
- Explore the implications of the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) of 2020 passing in California, and the future of privacy in California and the United States
- Understanding of the negative consequences that systemic inequality and cognitive bias has on organizations and ways to close the moral judgement-action gap
- Identify specific steps you can take in your career to become a purpose-driven leader who serves the best interest of all stakeholders
Founder & CEO
Mike has founded companies providing transformative solutions for the global enterprise. He has developed award winning products in unified communications, service operations, security, and data management.Mike co-founded WebCentric Communications developing disruptive telecommunications and Internet integration. WebCentric was awarded a patent for its ‘click to dial’ technology used widely by call center organizations to this day. Mike went on to co-found DBVisions Inc producing an enterprise grade content management and security platform that was later acquired by a leading CMS provider. Mike went on to found VCI Inc with a focus on identity and security integration for global organizations. VCI developed the enterprise Single Sign On solution for Microsoft Live Meeting. VCI was the exclusive Microsoft integration partner for deployment of Live Meeting into complex, global enterprise environments. VCI has supported and maintained complex identity management integrations with some of the world’s largest organizations. This success led Mike to design IdRamp, a decentralized integration fabric focused on automating identity security and application interoperability.
1 Event. 2 Ways to Watch.
Livestream includes a live feed of both information-packed days of main stage content from keynote speakers streamed directly to your device of choice.
It also includes:
- Virtual networking at CONNECT
- Live post-event executive panel
- Limited edition event t-shirt
- FREE registration for LIVE demos
- BONUS: CNI members will get streaming access to live breakout sessions
Want to watch at your own pace? Upgrade to an OnDemand ticket and enjoy all the Livestream benefits and mainstage content, PLUS playback access and all breakout sessions after the event.
It also includes:
- On-demand playback recordings of all main stage content
- On-demand playback of all Summit 1.0 sessions (July 2020)
- BONUS: Full text transcripts of keynote presentations
|Non Member||CNI Member||Non Member||CNI Member|
|Virtual Livestream Networking||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Live Post-Event Webinar with||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Live Stream of All Main Stage Content||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Live Access to Breakout Sessions||x||✓||x||✓|
|OnDemand Playback of Main Stage Content||x||x||✓||✓|
|OnDemand Playback of All Breakout Sessions||x||x||✓||✓|
The Center for Nonconformist Innovation
Become a member of CNI to get additional benefits while attending Nonconformist Innovation Summit 2.0 and enjoy access to exclusive events and curated content throughout the year at no additional cost.
Host & Organizers
Steve is obsessed with helping transform business by delivering disruptive insights, reducing risk and enabling safer online experiences with innovative identity & access management strategies and solutions. For over 18 years he has worked in a variety of roles related to global enterprise IAM implementations with a focus on program management, enterprise architecture and operational excellence at some of the world’s largest companies in telecommunications, financial services, high tech and Big 4 consulting. Steve is currently an independent advisor and host of the Nonconformist Innovation Podcast.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Tout was a Sr. Advisor at Optiv at Optiv, the largest holistic pure-play cybersecurity solutions integrator in North America. Prior to that, he was the CEO of a seed funded Seattle start-up, VeriClouds, a cyber threat intelligence company focused on making credential breaches a thing of the past. While at VeriClouds, Mr. Tout led a start-up team (of former Microsoft security researchers and product mangers) pioneering the identity threat protection space. He led the overall vision, product strategy and enterprise sales globally. Notable project includes leading the ForgeRock integration to deliver the most comprehensive integrated threat intelligence solution for the ForgeRock Identity Platform.
Before making the leap to the start-up world, Mr. Tout was a Director of Cybersecurity & Privacy at PwC where he worked with PwC clients on identifying, assessing and treating risk, building security services and incorporating long-term strategies that enable superior user experience and improved operational efficiency. Notable projects include providing a reference architecture, POC leadership and strategy for Oracle IAM integration with Oracle ERP for a global coffee company located in the Pacific Northwest.
Prior to PwC, he was the global head of IAM at VMware (one of the four largest enterprise software companies) where he designed and managed global customer and partner facing IAM systems. Prior to joining VMware, Steve was a consultant at Oracle where he led deployments at strategic accounts in the manufacturing and high-tech sectors.
Content Strategist, Advisor
Chris has over 20 years of successful, professional IT experience, spanning a broad range of verticals, in organizations as small as 10-50 employees to international and domestic Fortune 50 conglomerates.
Chris has spent two-thirds of his career contracting and consulting mostly in fast-paced, demanding, Fortune 100 environments, during which he has demonstrated a flair for being heavily technical while at the same time demonstrating an ability to work with and relate extremely well to individuals in these organizations at all levels, from shop floor clerks to upper-level management, both on the business and IT sides, all the way up to C-level executives.