Date published: 6/28/2020
Follow Ann on Twitter: @AnnCavoukian
Follow Danielle on Twitter: @dmfunston
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @mdennedy
Steve has a candid conversation with Dr. Ann Cavoukian (Global Privacy & Security by Design Centre), Danielle Funston (Sentinel) and Michelle Dennedy on career challenges and opportunities for women in privacy and security.
Steve asks the following questions and not surprisingly gets incredibly thoughtful answers and inspiring stories:
- How do women navigate power structures?
- Did you have a professional development plan?
- What aspirations and goals did you have as a young professional that got you to the place you are at today?
- How do you balance work and life responsibilities?
- What accomplishments are you most proud in your life or career thus far?
Full transcript is coming soon. Sign up using the form below to be notified when it’s available online.
Watch on YouTube
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
We will notify you about new episodes and important updates.
Nonconformist Innovation insights in your inbox.